Countdown to Kickoff Timeline
9:00 AM / Tar Heel Town presented by Publix Opens
Start your game day in Tar Heel Town presented by Publix at Bell Tower Park. Bring the entire family for music, food, games, and goodies.
9:00 AM / Rameses will sign autographs and take photos in Tar Heel Town
9:30 AM / The Victory Walk
A Carolina tradition, the Victory Walk is your chance to be up close and personal with the football team as they make their way through Tar Heel Town to Kenan Stadium. Grab a prime location along the route to guarantee your chance to see your favorite Tar Heel!
9:30 AM / Countdown to Kickoff Radio Show Begins
10:00 AM / RJ will be in Tar Heel Town to sign autographs and take photos
10:30 AM / Gates Open
10:30 AM / Marching Tar Heels Drumline performs in the PIT
11:00 AM / Marching Tar Heels perform in front of Wilson Library
11:30 AM / Head To Kenan
30 minutes prior to kickoff is when everyone starts making their way to Kenan Stadium for all the action. Make sure you’re in your seats to watch the Marching Tar Heels on-field and welcome the Tar Heels into the Tar Pit.
11:45 AM / Senior Day Player Introductions
12:00 PM / Game Time
Let the game begin! The entire day has built up to this moment. Get ready, get excited, and GET LOUD! Let’s GO HEELS!
Getting to Campus
Carolina Gameday Concessions
Food and drink concession stands are located in all areas of Kenan Stadium providing a wide variety of products including Chick fil-A, Coca-Cola, Papa John’s and many other choices. Kenan Stadium concession stands accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches: 102, 109, 121, 129, Gate 2, West End Zone, Gate 6, Across from 102 & 103.
- Bojangles Chicken Filet Sandwiches: 101, 104, 108, 111, Gate 2, 120, 123, 130, Gate 6, 204, 208, 223, 227, West End Zone.
- Bojangles Chicken Supremes & Cajun Fries: West End Zone, Gate 2 & Gate 6.
- Papa John’s Pizza: 101, 108, 111, 120, 123, 127, 130, 202, 210, 221, 229, Gate 2, West End Zone, Gate 6, Across from 102 & 103.
- Smoked Sausages: 104, West End Zone & 127.
Taste of the Triangle
- Backyard Bistro Smokehouse: 119
- Backyard Bistro BBQ Sandwiches: 102, 104, 109, 121, 127, 130, Gate 2, West End Zone & Gate 6
- Backyard Bistro ½ lb Angus Cheeseburgers: 104, 110, 122, 129, Gate 2, Gate 6, 204, 208, 223 & 227
- Backyard Bistro Subs: 101, 110, 122, 129, West End Zone
- IP3 Cheesesteaks: 115 & 122
- Makus Empanadas: Across from 103/104, 127 & 110
- Dunkin Donuts Munchkins: 101, 122, 110, 130, West End Zone & Across from 121
- Merritt’s Express (single & double BLT sandwiches): Across from 121
- Al’s Burger Shack (specialty burgers & fries): 112
- Chronic Tacos: 117
- Maui Wowi Smoothies: Across from 103/104 & 117
- Kona Shaved Ice: Across from 103/104
- Hebrew National jumbo kosher all-beef hot dogs
- Coke beverages (32oz souvenir drinks w/ 1 free refill, regular 32oz drinks, 20oz bottled water, soda & Powerade)
- Bottomless souvenir popcorn & fresh buttered popcorn boxes
- Bavarian gourmet soft pretzels with cheese cups
- Hampton Farms peanuts
- Cotton candy & kettle korn
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream
- Utz potato chips
- Dippin Dots ice cream
- Fresh & frozen lemonade
- Dippin Dots: Across from aisle 104, and aisle 128.
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream: Located throughout the stadium.
- Maui Wowi Smoothies & Coffee: Located across from aisle 104, and aisle 117.
- Fresh Lemonade & Frozen Lemonade: Located through the stadium.
- Hot Mini Donuts: West Endzone by aisle 113.
Six ATM’s are located in Kenan Stadium. Behind section 114 and 117 on the West Endzone Concourse, inside Gate 2 and Gate 6, as well as two in the Blue Zone.
Seating for patrons with disabilities is available by exchanging the tickets you possess for disability accessible seats with supervisors in the West End Zone (Section 112-119) or near the visitor section (100) or section 131.
In the event of a medical emergency, please notify one of the event staff or police officers in your area. Emergency Medical Staff are located near Gate 6 on the South Side and Gate 2 on the North Side, and in the Blue Zone, as well as roving response teams.
Fan Conduct Policy
Carolina’s image is shaped not only by our players, coaches and employees, but by our fans as well. Our goal is to create a high-energy environment to support our team while maintaining a wholesome family-oriented atmosphere. To ensure that all fans have a positive game day experience, each patron should act responsibly and be considerate of others. Stadium security personnel will respond to complaints of misconduct. Patrons who fail to comply with stadium policy after being warned will be subject to ejection or arrest. Acts such as fighting, being abusive to others, being intoxicated, throwing objects or committing other acts that may injure patrons or disrupt the progress of the game may result in ejection and/or arrest without prior warning. ACC policies support good sportsmanship at all times. Spectators are prohibited from accessing the field of play without proper game credentials. Violators are subject to arrest.
The gates to Kenan Stadium open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. The entrance gate listed on your ticket is the closest to your seat location. However, you may enter at any gate.
Typically game times are announced by the Atlantic Coast Conference and their television partners 12 days prior to the game.
Lost And Found
Found items should be turned into an usher, supervisor, or event staff personnel. Lost and Found inquiries may be made at the Stadium Operations booth at Gate 2 and the First Aid booth at Gate 6. Found items that are still in the possession of game day staff after the stadium has been cleared will be turned into the UNC Department of Public Safety Campus Lost and Found. For inquiries call 919-962-8100
Tar Heel Tracker
Parents/guardians may register their children inside Gate 3 and at Tar Heel Town prior to the start of each game. Children will be issued a wristband detailing their parent’s name, cell number & seat location, making it easier to reunite the parties should they be separated.
Alcoholic beverages, artificial noise makers, baby seats, large bags, balloons, banners and signs (larger than 8 ½” x 11”), beach balls, coolers or containers, explosives, fireworks, folding chairs, food and beverages (except sealed plastic water bottles), illegal drugs, laser pointers, pets (except service animals), large strollers, umbrellas, weapons of any kind, any other item that in the judgment of game management staff poses a safety hazard or detracts from the ability of others to enjoy the event. All permissible bags and containers are subject to search upon entry. Approved bags will be tagged to indicate the bag has been searched. Thank you for your cooperation.